In the first quarter in Bashkiria, industrial production showed an increase: the index compared to January - March 2020 amounted to 100.5%. A positive trend was noted in such essential industries as manufacturing - 105.3% compared to January-March 2020, energy - 109.2%, water supply, wastewater disposal, elimination of pollution, collection and disposal of waste - 118.1%.
Since the beginning of the year, high growth rates were achieved in the manufacturing sector in the following industries:
- vehicles and equipment (156.9% against January-March 2020), including aircraft (158.8%);
- wood processing (155%);
- motor vehicles (152%), including the production of trolleybuses - 19.3 times, concrete trucks - 2.2 times, special vehicles and fire trucks - 2 times, buses - 32.7%;
- metallurgical production increased by 16.4%, including steel profiles - 3 times, rolled products - by 22.5%;
- furniture production increased by 35.7%;
- sports equipment and equipment - 2.4 times, medical instruments and equipment - 41.9%, silver jewelry - 31.8%;
- production of clothing increased by 31.9%, including men's suits - 4.5 times, women's dresses - 2.3 times;
- drinks (119.8%), including: vodka - by 50.8%, ethyl alcohol - by 49.6%.
The raw materials sector showed a decrease in the first three months of 2021 - 71.5%.
In the first quarter, the production of electrical equipment decreased by 64.9%, which was due to a decline in the electrical transformers production by 83.3 times, devices for switching or protecting electrical circuits - by 3.1 times.
The production also decreased in leather and leather goods (79.1%), coke and oil products (89.6%; due to a five times decrease in the production of marine fuel, 1.7 times - fuel oil, primary oil refining by 12, 4%, diesel fuel by 9.3%);
- other non-metallic mineral products (89.9%), where the production of rolled roofing materials (in 1.9 rubles), building products made of gypsum (in 1.8 rubles), building cement and concrete bricks (by 27.1%) has been reduced );
- computers, electronic and optical products (92.8%), due to a 1.7-fold decrease in the production of communication equipment, by 16.5% - measuring instruments and devices.
The production of food products has slightly decreased (98.7%), the reason is the reduction in the production of pork, poultry meat, wheat flour (2.3 times), sugar (27%).
In the Russian Federation, the industrial production index in January-March 2021 amounted to 98.7% compared to January-March 2020. In the Volga Federal District regions, the indicator varied from 92.1% in Udmurtia to 116% in the Saratov region.