Between the Ministry of Land and Property of the Republic of Belarus and LLC trust "Bashgrazhdanstroy", a contract was signed to purchase the house of the estate of the Solovyov brothers, located on Sverdlov Street, 86.
A museum of Fyodor Chaliapin's music will be created in the historic mansion. Chaliapin was one of the first Russian performers to receive worldwide recognition; his debut as an opera singer took place in Ufa on December 18, 1890.
According to the State Procurement portal, the estate was acquired into state ownership for 19.6 million rubles. The purchase will be financed from the budget of the Republic of Bashkortostan at the expense of appropriations provided for the Ministry of Culture of the Republic of Belarus.
The western house of the estate of the merchant brothers Solovyovs, built in the late 19th century, is an identified object of cultural heritage. It is located at 86 Sverdlov Street. The area of the building is 163 square meters. According to the certificate of the Bashkultnasledie, in the Soviet years, the estate became a communal apartment with separate entrances for each family. The house had many rooms grouped into several sections according to the principle of sequential adjoining.